Moringa oleifera originated from India and spread to the tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Moringa oleifera agroforestry trees are very easy to grow, and they are propagated from seeds or cuttings. They grow very fast in a wide range of soils;They perform well even in poor soils, arid and semi-arid harsh climates. Flowering occurs only 8 months after planting.
- Make a soil mixture with 1:3 ratio of soil to sand.
- Fill poly tubes with the soil sand mixture.
- Plant 2-3 seeds per poly tube at a planting depth of about 2.5 cm.
- Water regularly but avoid excess moisture.
- Germination will take about 14 days.
- Thin to leave one vigorously growing seedling in every tube.
- Continue watering regularly to ensure enough moisture to facilitate growth.
- Seedlings will take 4-6 months in the nursery.
- Transplant or sell after 4-6 months when seedlings are 60-90 cm in height.